The Elara Pool Product Range
- synergistically complement each other;
- give to the consumer the best value for money as to effectiveness;
- have the least negative impact on the environment;
- complement the existing affordable means of water disinfection (chlorination);
- is utterly safe to use, especially to the prime users of swimming pools, our children.
- A complex chemistry super flocculant.
- Cleans a very dirty or green pool within a day!
- Gives the “whao” results that many pool maintenance professionals achieve.
- An excellent filter aid.
- Cuts down on backwash times!
- For best results check: pH: 7-9, Alkalinity: 80 and up, Calcium hardness: 60 and up.
- Fully compatible and safe to use with chlorine.
- Acrylamide or Acrylic acid free, does not react with chlorine to from carcinogens.
- A broad spectrum summer algaecide and water treatment
- Compatible with chloride and safe to swim in.
- Stabilises pH and softens water.
- Optimises chlorine efficiency, saving on chlorine usage.
- Kills algae spores as the drop into the water.
- Provides long term protection against algae.
- Provides the ultimate refreshing swimming experience.
- Removes fine particles and sludge from the sand filter, that normally stay behind during backwash.
- Enhances filtration and increase the life duration of the sand.
- Removes calcium buildup and prevents cementation of the filter sand.
- A quaternary ammonia based algaecide.
- Highly effective in combating black algae.
- Reacts synergistically with Hydro Clean, to kill all species of algae in South African swimming pools.
- A compound of chelating agents to bind with and remove metals and alkaline earth metal stains found in pools.
- Removes black ring on mosaic.
- Prevents calcium buildup in filter sand.
- Safe to swim in and chlorine compatible
- Prevents calcium buildup on salt chlorinators.
- Has a very high rate of success on most stains.